1. Central Bank Publications: Financial Regulation in Offshore Centres: Edited by Neil Courtis
2. Cooper, Donald R & Emery Williams C: Business Research Methods, Fourth Edition
3. Francis J: Governor, Central Bank of the Bahamas; Financial regulation in offshore centers: Financial Regulator journal, Vol. 4.4 March 2000.
4. Smith, Orlando & Smith, Lorna: A place in the sun: International Money Marketing: Jul 21, 2003. Pg. P.26
5. William Witherell: Implementing international financial standards in the offshore financial centres: Journal of Financial Crime; London, Apr 2002; Vol.9, Issue 4 pg. 326.
6. Jackie Johnson, Mark Holub; Corporate flight: 'Moving' offshore to avoid US taxes Journal of Financial Crime: Jan 2003; Vol. 10, Issue 3; pg. 246.
7. Anonymous: OECD harmful tax competition report: Developed countries' gain, Caribbean pain: Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development. The OECD Observer: Issue 221/222; pg. 96.
8. Colin Shaw: Cayman Islands; International Financial Law Review. Jul 1998. Pg. 137
9. Clare Hepburn: Offshore centres bid for respectability: International Financial Law Review: Jun 1997 Vol. 16, Issue. 6; pg. 32
10. Roberts, Susan M: Small place, big money: The Cayman Islands and the international financial system Economic Geography. Jul 995 Vol. 71, Issue 3; pg. 237
11. William Witherell: Strengthening the offshore defenses against economic crime and abuse: Journal of Financial Crime. Apr 2003. Vol. 10, Issue 4; pg. 387
12. Blum, Richard H. Offshore Havens Banks, Trust, and Companies. The business of Crime in the Euromarkets.
13. Hampton, Mark P. & Christensen, John: Offshore Pariahs? Small Island Economies, Tax Havens, and the Re-configuration of Global Finance. World Development Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 1657–1673, 2002
14. Agatha Jeffers-Gooden: “Recent Developments in the Eastern Caribbean Region” Caribbean Conference by the Offshore Institute British Colonial Hilton Hotel Nassau, Bahamas 5 - 7th June, 2000
15. IMF Policy Discussion Paper – PDP/01/06: 2001
16. Fitz-Roy Drayton: Dirty money, tax and banking: Recent developments concerning mutual legal assistance and money laundering in the Caribbean region and the region's responses. Journal of Money Laundering Control. London: Spring 2002. Vol. 5, Iss. 4; pg. 338, 7 pgs
17. Bardouille Nand, C: The Offshore Services Industry in the Caribbean: A Conceptual and Sub-Regional Analysis. International Journal of Islamic Financial Services Vol.2 No.3
18. Nouriel Roubini's Global Macroeconomic and Financial Policy Site: From the World Wide Web. http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~nroubini/asia/simple_content_frame.html
19. The Offshore Institute. From the World Wide Web http://www.offshoreinstitute.com/index.html
20. Ian Kilpatrick. From the World Wide Web http://www.offshoreinstitute.com/ArtCaymanIKilpatrick.html
21. Anguilla: from the World Wide Web http://www.taxhavenco.com/osm/taxhavens/Anguilla.html